POSTGRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES : Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS)
Date : 28 October 2016
Reported by : WebMaster
Category : Announcements
Grant Name : Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS)
Monthly Allowance : RM1800.00 (Ph.D Student)
RM1200.00 (Master Student)
Criteria for the applicants:
1. Ph.D and Master Sc. Student or academician
2. Medical/Dental/Pharmacy backgrounds
3. Good command in English (written and oral).
4. Local Student
5. Proactive and able to carry out research independently.
1. Oral Delivery of Therapeutic Encapsulated Halal Insulin for Diabetic Patient.
Criteria: Ph.D Students
2. Study of α-Glicosidase Inhibitor Pharmaceutical-grade Nanoformulation of Natural Aroma from the Flesh of Salacca Zalacca Fruit.
Criteria: Ph. D Students
3. Methods for preparation of Double Wall (DW) drug-loaded PLGA based Nanoparticles.
Criteria: Master Science Students
Proposed start date: September 2016.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Md. Mokhlesur Rahman
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Kulliyyah of Pharmacy
International Islamic University Malaysia
sar, Oct 2016