CFS Mount Tahan Expedition
التاريخ : 11 April 2019
المحرر : syaukat
الفئة : News
Event: CFS Mount Tahan Expedition
Venue: Sungai Relau, Merapoh, Pahang Darul Makmur
Date: 26nd March - 29th March 2019 (Tuesday – Friday)
The Sport Development Unit, Office of Deputy Dean Student Affairs in collaboration with the CFSIIUM Adventure and Recreation club has organised a mountaineering expedition to Gunung Tahan, the highest peak of the peninsula of Malaysia. A total of 28 students including 3 accompanying officers, 1 supporter crew and the deputy dean of student affairs have successfully reached the top of the mountain at 5.50am local time on 28th March 2019, Thursday.
- This expedition aims to instill the good value of believe in yourself with the highest courage and strength to face any challenges in striving for excellence.
- To expand the students involvement in recreational opportunities and to serve as a platform to inculcate healthy lifestyles.
- To gain experience in high level of hiking series.
- The platform for teamwork building and maintaining group morale among all participants.
- To promote and raise IIUM name through recreational event.
- To develop loyalty, team work and characteristic quality among students.
Centre for Foundation Studies
International Islamic University Malaysia