A group of Thailand students in IIUM under Centre for UNiversity Social Responsibility (CENSERVE) have been realized the iportant to organize the English camp for the students of Thailand in order to acknowledge students the use of English language and the understanding in religous believe and practice of Islam. So, they can become qualified students for the development of Muslim community as well as Muslim Ummah.
The objectives of the project:
- Students will be able to learn and understand English language.
- Students will be able to apply the knowledge of English language in the daily life.
- Students will be realized the important of religous believe.
- Students will be able to apply the knowledge to the community.
- To enhance the exprience for students and the Thai muslim student in southern Thailand.
- To create readiness for student in English language to welcome ASEAN.
The Participants will be:
- Student from: Pattani Province (5 schools), Yala Province (2 schools), Narathiwat Province (6 schools), Songkhla Province (1 school)
- 30 Thai students of IIUM
- 5 foreign students from IIUM