MANAGEMENT SERVICES DIVISION
Management Services Division (MSD)
Level 3, Rectory Building
International Islamic University Malaysia
P.O. Box 10,
50728 Kuala Lumpur,
DATES OF PAYROLL ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2019
Payroll activities for the year 2019 shall be as below:
1. SALARY FOR PART TIME WORKERS
Date of salary payment for part time workers are fixed on 15th day of each month.
Part-time (administrative) - The online part-time claim must be verified latest by 4th day of each month.
Part-time claim (academic) - All completed and duly approved documents must be submitted as per date in the schedule.
2. SALARY FOR STAFF OF IIUM
|Month||Last submission date of completed documents|
Government’s Schedule / Proposed University’s Schedule
|January||4th January||24th January|
|February||4th February||25th February||Chinese New Year on 5th & 6th February 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)|
|March||5th March||25th March|
|April||5th April||25th April|
|May||6th May||23rd May|
|June||4th June||25th June||Eid ul-Fitr on 5th & 6th June 2019 (Wednesday & Thursday)|
|July||5th July||25th July|
|August||5th August||22nd August||Eid ul_adha on 11th August 2019 (Sunday)|
|September||5th September||25th September|
|October||27th September||17th October||Deepavali on 27th October 2019 (Sunday)|
|November||5th November||25th November|
|December||28th November||18th December||Christmas on 25th December 2019 (Wednesday)|
*Source : “Letter of Circulation of Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia No.9 Year 2018”
IMPORTANT NOTES :
1. Please make sure that all documents are complete and to be submitted within the stipulated time as per the above schedule.
2. Payment of eligible claims shall be made within the same month subject to submission of complete documents within the stipulated date otherwise, the claims shall be processed in the following payroll month.
3. All non-fixed allowances must be claimed using the specified form which can be downloaded from the MSD Intranet.
4. All claims must be submitted within 3 months from the date of the events/programmes. Staff who have submitted their claims are requested to check the release of payments in the payslip accordingly. Any complaints for non-payment of submitted claims which are reported to Payroll & Financial Services Unit after the 3-month eligibility period shall not be entertained and eligibility shall be considered as lapsed.
5. Payslip may be viewed 3 days before payday.Any discrepancies may be reported to email@example.com and correction will only be entertained if it is reported on that particular day.
6. Claims that must be submitted through Finance Zone Office of respective Kulliyyahs/Centres/Divisions/Institutes/Office are as follows :
- Part-time (academic)
- Extra teaching claim
- Overtime / extra working hours claim
- Shift allowance
- On call claim
- Honorarium for IIUM staff