GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A first grade in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
- A minimum of C5 in Bahasa Inggeris
- A minimum of C5 in Pendidikan Islam
- Credits in four (4) science and mathematic subjects
- Modern mathematics
- Additional mathematics
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Three (3) principals pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM); OR
- Three (3) principals pass in the GCE ‘A” Level examination; OR
- Any other qualification that is recognized by the IIUM Senates as equivalent to the above.
i) Admission for Working Malaysian
Working Malaysians and others who undertake part-time studies to obtain open STPM/ HSC certificates may apply for admission under a special category of candidates. They must have accumulated enough credits or passes at principal level in STPM/ HSC/ GCE O-level, provided that these credits or principal passes have been accumulated from within a period not exceeding five (5) years. A minimum of three (3) credits or principal passes may qualify a candidate to apply provided that he or she possesses a normal SPM/ GCE O-level, and a certification of proficiency in English and a letter of recommendation from his or her employer.
ii) Requirement for Direct Admission to the Second or Third Year
1. Having Diploma in Nursing with CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of not less than 3.00 or other grade point of its equivalence, and
2. Having enough credit hours to be transferred to the second or third year whichever applicable, and
3. Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board, and
4. In special circumstances, the admission requirement will be at the discretion of the Kulliyyah of Nursing and the University’s Senate
English is the primary medium of instruction. All students should have a score of at least 550 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 6.0 points in the International English Language Testing Services (IELTS) or English Placement Test (EPT)
1. Satisfying the Senate that the candidate is proficient in English.
2. Under special circumstances, a candidate may have to appear for an interview and /or undergo such tests as may be determined by the Senate.
3. Provide evidence on the prescribed University Form of a satisfactory standard of health.
4. Satisfy the Senate of his or her preparedness to follow his or her program of study in accordance with university’s Islamic Philosophy.
5. Fulfill such as other conditions as may be laid down by the University from time to time.
Click HERE http://www.iium.edu.my/anr/admission_info.html for more details.