OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
1) Managing the Performance of the University Key Result Areas
- Be responsible as a Project Management Coordinator to monitor the IIUM Strategic Plan achievements through yearly KRA projects.
- Handle and monitor the implementation and performance of KRA projects/initiatives of the IIUM Strategic Plan through the implementation of Key Performance Indicators for the followings:
- Corporate Level.
- Periodic achievements of KRA projects/initiatives of the Corporate Level to Majlis.
- Evaluate and advise for any new high impact initiatives proposed by the University
2) Handling Ranking and Rating
- Handle and manage data and information for ranking and rating, such as QS World University Ranking, MyRA, SETARA, Webometrics, etc.
- Report the ranking and rating performance for University’s improvement.
1) Managing IIUM Strategic Plan
- Conduct Scenario Planning as a guide for strategic planning of the University (Best, Worst & Status Quo).
- Facilitate, advise and consult the University on the provision of internal and external information that may impact the University.
- Review the strategic plan as required and needed (at least every 3 years).
- Monitor and control the implementation of the University’s key result areas and key performance indicators/tracking measures.
2) Managing Staff and Student Projection
- Coordinate and cooperate with all K/C/D/Is in planning the staff and student projection.
- Review and revisit student and staff projection as required and needed once a year.
- Liaise and coordinate with Ministry of Education on student projection.
3) Acting as Institution Programme Management Office (iPMO) for the University
- Act as iPMOfor the University and communicate with the ProgrammeManagement Office (PMO), Ministry of Education.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance of the tracking measures of the Malaysia Education Blueprint 2015-2025 (Higher Education).
1) Managing MyMoHES
2) Managing Big Data
1) Managing University Risk Management
2) Managing Business Continuity Process